Sydney is one of the beautiful cities I have seen so far. It is the state capital of New South Wales state in Australia. I bet no one gets bored in Sydney as the city offers a huge variety of things to do. In this post, I have tried to list the top 5 cool things that can be done in Sydney.
- The top of the list is definitely the Opera House. I would definitely suggest watching an opera at the Opera House to cross the bucket list item off. And hey, who can forget the scene from Dil Chahta Hai where Aamir realizes his love for Preity.
- The second on the list is the climb of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Watching the spectacular views from above a 134 m bridge is definitely worth the climb. More details about the climb can be read on one of my posts – On the day of love ❤️
- The third on the list is Bondi to Coogee walk. It is a beautiful coastal walk from the Bondi beach to Coogee beach. The views are breath taking and the walk is definitely refreshing. More details about the walk can be read on one of my posts – Bondi to Coogee Walk
- The fourth on the list is the Taronga Zoo. Spending one complete day at the Tarong Zoo will definitely not make you feel wasted. It has huge variety of animals and is very informational. And the encounters with the Koala, or feeding a giraffe is something that should be tried.
- The fifth on the list is the Whale watching. It happens only for few months in a year. The cruises start from the King Wharf or the Circular Quay and the experience of watching a whale migrating is just so amazing. More details about the whale watching experience can be read on two of my posts – Dramatic Juvenile! & “Willie” got his name after “Willy”