Belmore falls is in the Morton National Park. The walk provides a spectacular views of the Kangaroo valley and starts off at the Hindmarsh lookout. The track is a fenced off trail, which means that to start the unmarked trail, we had to jump off the fence. The climb is through the fallen trees and the slippery rocks. Note that few of the sections of the walk do come across confusing.
- Distance: 5 kilometers return
- Grade: Hard (unmarked path)
- Time taken: Approx. 2 hours
- Nearest train station is Unanderra – trains are available between the city (Central) and Unanderra
- Nearest bus stop is Mittagong – buses are available between the city (Central) and Mittagong
- Both Unanderra and Mittagong are about 30 minutes car ride away from Belmore Falls
More information can be found at NSW Transport website.