Another spectacular walk in Blue Mountains is the Castle Head Walk. The walk provides the actual bush walking experience and has mind boggling views of the mountains.
It’s definitely one of the hikes to add while considering hiking in the blue mountains.
- Starting point: Scenic World bus stop
- Distance: 15 kilometres return
- Grade: Easy to Moderate (Moderate only because of the distance)
- Path: Scenic World bus stop – Violet Street – Short Street Cliff Drive – Narrow Neck lookout – Locked Gate (5kilometres from bus stop) – Castle Head path (there is a board)
- There are frequent trains between Sydney CBD and Katoomba. More information can be found on transport.info website.
- There are buses that run between Katoomba and Scenic World.