I am an avid traveler. I sponsor for my travels. So the only option I have when travelling is to travel with budgeted airlines. The only two budgeted airlines from Sydney, which I regularly use, are Airasia and Scoot.
Over the years, I have created a list of things/tips to ensure comfortable travel on these airlines.
- Carry a bottle of water while boarding the flight.
- Take some chocolates or biscuits.
- Have a movie or two on your phone/laptop/tablet. Downloading the movies on Netflix is great.
- Have a playlist on your phone.
- Don’t forget the earphones.
- Carry a light blanket or shawl.
- Carry some cash or credit card. Airasia does not accept debit cards or travel cards. They are not even aware that debit cards can be used as credit cards. So if you don’t have cash or credit card, you may possibly stay hungry throughout the flight.
- Carry a book.
- Book the window seat in advance.
- Carry a travel pillow.