The fourth topic of 30 days of blog challenge is to list out the 5 places I wish to travel.
It is definitely difficult to select the top 5 places I wish to travel. In a nutshell, I want to travel to every nook and corner of this beautiful World. But if I had to select only 5 and if I did not have any limitations, then I would choose the below:
- Top on my list is to be on top of this World. I want to hike to the peak of Mt. Everest. If I had the money and if I was fit, I would have definitely attempted this.
- Mariana Trench is next on my list. This is something that excites me.
- Dive to see Titanic. This is more about the money constraint. I have been told it costs around $100,000 to dive to see this spectacular history.
- Antarctica – Even though this is not a difficult one to achieve, it might be a challenge for me. It would be very hard for me to be on a cruise for so many days.
- Santa village in Finland – I will do this sometime next year for sure.
So, yes these are my top 5 travel destinations. And thanks for reading my fourth post.