The topic for today is to list my top 10 favourite movies. Like all others, I do have a huge list of movies that I love. It may be for various reasons and some of the movies make me happy. Generally, I like movies that make me laugh. Even if they do not make sense or do not have any logic, I am okay as long as they make me laugh. There are also some movies that do make an impression and I can watch them any number of times and feel the same as I felt the first time watching them.
Anyway my top 10 favourite ones are:
- Kung Fu Panda – My most favourite of all. I just love all the three movies of Kung Fu Panda series.
- Pink Panther – I always laugh like it is the first time I am watching this movie.
- Swades – Being the Shah Rukh fan I am, I just loved this movie of his.
- P. S. I love you – I loved this movie so much that I actually visited the place in Ireland, that has been featured in the movie.
- A Wednesday – One of the intelligent movies I have seen.
- Munna Bhai series
- Jurassic Park – This brings my childhood memories. I had watched the first part of Jurassic Park with my dad.
There are many more that I can list, but yes these are the top favourites of mine.