Sydney is one place where you can create your own walking path. You can walk between the buildings in the city and feel amazed by the beautiful concrete buildings. As I was bored of walking the same path, I decided to walk in the city from Darling Harbour to Wynyard station via many other Sydney Central Business District (CBD) landmarks.
- Total distance: 3.9 kilometres
- Time taken: 30 to 45 minutes
- Starting point: Darling Harbour
- Ending point: Wynyard station
- Path: Darling Harbour – Star Casino – Queen Victoria Building (QVB) – Wynyard station
- Cost: Absolutely free