Since I am an avid traveller, I have always taken budgeted airlines like AirAsia and Scoot – more of AirAsia actually. But about 8 to 9 months ago, while I was returning from Bangalore to Sydney, Scoot offered me an upgrade to Singapore Airlines with the connecting flight from Singapore to Sydney. And that was the changing moment for me. From then on, there was no turning back. I have been booking only Singapore Airlines for the tickets between Sydney and Bangalore.
Even though it is one of the expensive airlines, I am in love with Singapore Airlines.
- I love their hospitality and the service.
- The food is fine too when compared to the other airlines.
- The leg room is great and spacious.
- There is free entertainment.
- And there are no extra costs for anything.
With all these services provided, the long 8 to 9 hours become comfortable.