Old Town is definitely a gem with so many monuments and landmarks. It is a great place to discover the most exciting monuments dating back to even 17th century. I loved this walk around the various points of interest.
- Total distance: 6.5 kilometres
- Time taken: 2 hours
- Grade: Easy
- Landmarks covered:Antique Market.
- Templul Coral (built in 1857 and an entry ticket costs 15 Lei to go inside the temple).
- Church of St Dumitru (dates back to 1655).
- Stravropoleos Monastery (church built in 1724).
- CEC Palace.
- National Bank of Romania.
- Lupa Capitolina statue (Italian statue given to Romania).