Backpacking is one of the most common forms of travel in Europe. It is easy and convenient and most importantly economical to travel within the countries of Europe. As part of my career break, I decided to backpack for 4 to 5 weeks in Europe. I did not visit too many countries but just a select few as part of this backpacking trip. Also, I stayed at hostels and used the public transportation as much as possible so I can save on the money.
This post is a detailed post about all my expenses during this backpacking travel.
- 5 cool museums in Amsterdam
- Canal boat ride in Amsterdam
- Communist walking tour in Bucharest (Romania)
- Europe Travel Planner
- Hostels in Europe
- Indian restaurants in Lisbon
- Old Town walking tour in Bucharest
- Over the edge Swing in Amsterdam
- Porto, Portugal: Historical Walking Tour
- Scuba diving in Sesimbra (Portugal)
Follow #rakssabbaticaldiaries2019 and #solopassport for stories of my career break and travels.