Backpacking is one of the most common forms of travel in Europe. It is easy and convenient and most importantly economical to travel within the countries of Europe. As part of my career break, I decided to backpack for 4 to 5 weeks in Europe. I did not visit too many countries but just a select few as part of this backpacking trip.
This post is a detailed post about all my expenses during this backpacking travel.
- 5 cool museums in Amsterdam
- 7 hours in Sofia
- Amsterdam – 3 days itinerary
- Canal boat ride in Amsterdam
- Chișinău – 1 day itinerary
- Communist walking tour in Bucharest
- Diving in Sesimbra (Portugal)
- Europe Travel Planner
- Hostels in Europe
- Indian restaurants in Lisbon
Follow #rakssabbaticaldiaries2019 and #solopassport for stories of my career break and travels.