Who am I?
I am an IT professional who craves and breathes travel. I love exploring new places and meeting new people. I mostly travel alone or with any of my travel buddies. I am at ease in being a tourist or a traveler or even both, whatever the place requires me to be!!
I love taking pictures and capturing candid moments. I mostly click landscapes and skyscapes. I take lots of pictures of the sunsets and the clouds.
And by the way, I love selfies too 🙂
What else do I love?
I have varied interests. I love food and trying new cuisines (as they say, food is part of travel) in different parts of the World. I am also a big movie buff and watch a lot of movies.
How can you work with me?
There are a number of ways where we can work together:
- Affiliations – I will display your advertisements on my website.
- Guest Posts – I have always enjoyed writing the guest posts and collaborating with the fellow travel bloggers.
- Share your content with my readers and followers on social media. Having over 2500+ followers on Facebook and 1500+ followers on Instagram, I can share your content and story on my social accounts.
How can you connect with me?
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/solopassport
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/solopassport
Collaborations & features
It is pretty cool to collaborate with the fellow bloggers and provide some input into their blogs. Its equally cool to get featured in some of the amazing blogs and be recognized for all the efforts you put in into building and maintaining a blog.
Here are the list of all the collaborations I have done so far and the blog posts & photographs that have been featured.
Blog Features & Guest Posts:
- 9 fun water sports you should try
- 9 of the weirdest tours around the World
- 10 Indian Solo Female travelers spreading their wings in the world sky
- 10 travelers on how travel broadened their perspective of the World
- 14 Trails to Add to Your Hiking Bucket-List
- 20 road trips to take before you die
- 22 inexpensive romantic destinations
- 24 Adventure activities to get your adrenaline pumping
- 29 Interesting Souvenirs from around the World
- 30 Easy, safe and fun destinations for your first solo adventure
- 73 amazing holiday destinations to add to your bucket list now
- Around the World in 28 snacks
- Around the World in cheesy tourist photos
- Beautiful sunsets around the World
- Best breakfast around the World
- Christmas destinations of a travel blogger
- Conscious travel resolutions 2017
- Favorite New Blog Posts – January 2017
- Gaga for Graffiti: Around the World v.13
- Holiday desserts from around the World
- Iceland & Its Spectacular Landscapes
- Indian girl who travels solo
- On My travels, I’ve learned…
- Romantic getaways around the World
- The best brunch around the World
- Things to do, see and taste in Sydney
- Top travelers pick their best destinations
- Travel resolutions 2017
- Traveler’s choice for best hiking in Asia
- Uber around the World
- Ultimate guide to cat cafes around the World
- Women on the road: 33 Inspirational female travelers from India
- World’s best coffee shops
- 14 January 2017 by thrillophilia (Picture 1)
- 14 January 2017 by thrillophilia (Picture 2)
- 16 January 2017 by thrillophilia (Picture 1)
- 16 January 2017 by thrillophilia (Picture 2)
- 18 January 2017 by globetrottinggirlsindia
- 19 January 2017 by thrillophilia
- 23 January 2017 by thrillophilia
- 23 January 2017 by globetrottinggirlsindia
- Iceland & Its Spectacular Landscapes
- 30 January 2017 by thrillophilia
- 9 February 2017 by sydneyphotogrammers
- 12 February 2017 by sydneyphotogrammers
- 12 July 2017 by jumpingwomen
- 16 July 2017 by jumpingwomen
- 28 July 2017 by globetrottinggirlsindia
- 30 July 2017 by theearthbehome
- 24 March 2016 by inspiring_desi_women
- 4 April 2016 by gtgi
- 23 April 2016 by gtgi
- 2 May 2016 by topendtweets
- 18 May 2016 by gtgi
- 28 June 2016 by desiphotographs
- 28 June 2016 by gtgi
- ‘Tasmania’ facebook page
- 200+ Amazing sunset pictures of 2016 that will take your breath away
- World’s most beautiful places of Worship: Temples, Shrines & Mosques
© 2015-2017 Raksha Nagaraj All Rights Reserved. Reproduction, or re-transmission, in whole, or in part, or in any manner, without prior written consent of the author, is in violation of the copyright law.