Why I love hostels?
For a regular traveler like me, I prefer staying at hostels because:
- They are cheap (sometimes I get a bed for as cheap as AUD 27).
- You meet some amazing and interesting people. I am still friends with some of them I met during my travels.
- It is safe for a solo female traveler.
Please note: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase by clicking a link on this post. This will be at no additional cost to you. Affiliate links help me keep this website up and running. Thank you for your support.
Stay in Australia and New Zealand
Youth Hostel Association
I am a religious loyal member of YHA – Youth Hostels Association. They have hostels everywhere in India, Australia and New Zealand. Their hostels are very convenient as they are generally in the middle of the CDB or the main street. They are closer to the restaurants and shopping centers.
Jucy Snooze Christchurch
I stumbled upon Jucy Snooze pods while researching for hostels near Christchurch airport. And I must say it is definitely one of the coolest places I have ever stayed at. It is just 10 minutes walk from the international airport. The whole check in and out process is automated and it is a very simple process. The check in process only requires a pre-booking and scanning of a photo identity (passport).
I loved this place and I definitely recommend this place.
- Jucy Snooze Pod.
- Address: 5, Peter Leeming Road, Christchurch Airport, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Phone Number: +6439030070.
- A pod costs only about NZD 33 or AUD 30.4 (USD 23) in a 8 shared female dorm.