How many times have you craved for Indian food while traveling? I generally miss Indian food when I am traveling for a long time. I believe that food is an integral part of travel and when you have good food during travels, then you can enjoy the travel well. And noting down the Indian restaurants …
Brunei is a tiny nation on the island of Borneo.
- Capital city: Bandar Seri Begawan.
- Main language spoken: Malay.
- Basic Greetings: Selamut Pagi (Good Morning), terima kasih (Thank you).
- Currency: Brunei dollar.
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports.
- Tourist visa: Visa is required to enter Brunei (latest information can be found on the Immigration website).
- Best time to visit: June to September & January to May.
- Adapter required (power points): Type G.
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required.
- Andulau Forest Reserve
- Diving – done
- Gadong Night Market
- Istana Nurul Iman
- Jame Asr Hassanal Bolkiah Mosque – done
- Jerudong Park
- Kampong Ayer water village
- Kuala Belait
- Pekan Tutong
- Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha Bridge (RIPAHS Bridge)
- Royal Regalia Museum Brunei – The history of the Bruneian Royal Family
- Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque – done
- Tasek Merimbun
- Ulu Temburong National Park day trip – The green Jewel of Brunei
Brunei is famous for ship wrecks. It has many of the ships that have gone down and are spectacular sites for divers. While most of these sites are for advanced divers, there are some of them for open water divers as well. One such wreck is the Dolphin Wreck. Dolphin Wreck is a ship wreck that …
It is important to have a good public transport system in a country for a seamless travel. Being the backpacker I am, I always look out for the cheap and frequent public transport in a country. But while traveling in Brunei, I realised that the public transport in Brunei is not great. Buses They have …
“Where is Brunei?” asked my friend Vijay. Brunei is a small nation on the island of Borneo. It is home to the Jame’Asr Hassanil Bolkiah mosque. I wanted to go to Borneo for my birthday this year. The only difference was I wanted to go to the Malaysian side of Borneo. But I ended up (mistakenly) …