Travel to Sri Lanka was a very short travel for me. I was there only for 4 days and I explored three cities while I was visiting this beautiful island country. I would go back to this country to explore more of the things that it has to offer. Sigiriya is on top of the …
Sri Lanka, the Isle of Ceylon, is an island country located south of Republic of India. The island is home for many cultures and races.
- Capital city: Colombo.
- Main language spoken: Sinhalese and Tamil.
- Sinhalese Basic Greetings: Ayubowan (Hello), Bohoma Istuti (Thank you).
- Tamil Basic Greetings: Vanakkam (Hello/Greetings), Romba Nandri (Thank you).
- Currency: Sri Lankan rupee.
- Tourist visa: Visa is required to enter Sri Lanka and eVisa is available for Indian citizens (latest information can be found on Sri Lanka Immigration website).
- Best time to visit: South and West Coast – December to March & North and East Coast – April to September.
- Adapter required (power points): Triangular three round pins.
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required.
Have you ever held a tiny little baby turtle? So tiny that they are just two days old and are so fragile that they haven’t even opened their eyes yet? Well, you can experience it at Bentota. Bentota is a coastal town in Sri Lanka. It is located in the Galle district of the Southern …