First of all, let me start by saying Europe is a continent with 44 countries. And one cannot travel all the countries in just 5 to 6 weeks, like how people portray. I have been to Europe three times now and in spite of it I have traveled only to 6 to 7 countries. This …
Ireland – my first solo abroad trip. Ireland is an island country in the North Atlantic.
- Capital city: Dublin.
- Main language spoken: Irish.
- Basic Greetings: Dia duit (Hello), Go raibh maith agat (Thank you).
- Currency: Euro.
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports.
- Tourist visa: Visa is required to enter Ireland (latest information can be found on Ireland Immigration website).
- Best time to visit: March to May and September to November.
- Adapter required (power points): Three prongs (rectangular pins).
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required.
It was my first official abroad trip and that too, to one of the most beautiful countries in the World – Ireland. Wooohoooo! What else can I ask for? The view from the flight was breathtaking! Dublin was covered with beautiful thick cotton blanket known as clouds. Even after my 13 hours flight, I was energetic …