Another important item in the checklist before you travel is the vaccinations required. Before I proceed, I would like to state that I am neither a doctor nor a medical representative who has the authority and knowledge to dictate what vaccinations have to be taken and when. So, please do consult your doctor before following …
United Kingdom (U.K.)
United Kingdom (U.K.) is made up of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Capital city: London
- Main language spoken: English
- Basic Greetings: Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, Good night, Hello and Good bye.
- Currency: Pound Sterling
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports
- Tourist visa: Visa is required to enter U.K. (latest information can be found on U.K. Immigration website)
- Best time to visit: March to June and September to November
- Adapter required (power points): 3 or 2 prong
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required
I admit that visas are one of the biggest contributors for the expenses during travels. And also the effort that it takes to get visas and the stress that we go through during those visas processes cannot be debated. My biggest savings during my career break will be obtaining these visas. One of my main …