If you are an amateur diver and are planning to do an introductory dive, then I recommend scuba diving at Tulamben in Indonesia. Tulamben is a small village in the north-east coast of Bali. The dive site is popular because of the wreck of the Liberty, a US Army Transport ship.
Indonesia, undoubtedly the most beautiful country I have visited in South East Asia. It has spectacular beaches and temples.
- Capital city: Jakarta
- Main language spoken: Indonesian
- Basic Greetings: Selamat Pagi (Good Morning), Terima Kasih (Thank you)
- Currency: Indonesian rupiah (Rp)
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports
- Tourist visa: Visa is on arrival for Indian citizens (latest information can be found on Indonesian Immigration website)
- Best time to visit: May to September
- Adapter required (power points): Two pin socket and plug
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required
My most favorite temple in Bali is Tanah Lot . It is a rock formation and is home to ancient Hindu temple Pura Tanah Lot. It is one of those which must not be missed when in Bali. Tanah Lot means land on sea and is definitely a formation that lives up to its meaning. …
A beautiful place where my friends and I stayed at Bali is the Swastika Bungalows. Placed in Denpasar, Swastika Bungalows is close to restaurants and markets. The stay was very comfortable and the staff were very friendly. The rooms were big and clean. Definitely a recommended place in Denpasar. Details Name: Swastika Bungalows Address: Jl. …