My first parasailing was in the year 2007 in Mauritius. The journey of my love towards the adventures started here 🙂 . Some pictures from my first parasailing experience: Advertisements
Mauritius – my first abroad trip. Mauritius is an island country in the African continent.
- Capital city: Port Louis.
- Main language spoken: English.
- Basic Greetings: Hello, Thank you.
- Currency: Mauritian rupee.
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports.
- Tourist visa: You do not need visa to enter Mauritius if the stay is less than 60 days. You only need the return ticket. (latest information can be found on Mauritius Immigration website).
- Best time to visit: May to December.
- Adapter required (power points): Plug C and G.
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required.
Loran Eisley said, “If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water!” I can’t agree more after experiencing the beautiful busy ocean life in Mauritius. The colourful corals and the fishes are something to die for. Some pictures from my under water sea walk in Mauritius: Note: These pictures were clicked by my instructor. …