Dreaming & Planning Who hasn’t heard of Niagara Falls? Probably every Indian out there would have heard of how beautiful the Niagara Falls is from his/her US return sibling or a cousin. Same as every other Indian, I had heard a lot about how beautiful the waterfall is. I dreamt of seeing it as well. …
Canada is a country in the Northern part of North America. The country has ten provinces and three territories. These can be grouped into four main regions – Western Canada, Central Canada, Atlantic Canada and Northern Canada. The majority of the country has severely cold winter climate and hence the name “The Great White North”.
- Capital city: Ottawa
- Main language spoken: English
- Basic Greetings: Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, Good night, Hello and Good bye.
- Currency: Canadian dollar
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports
- Tourist visa: Visa is required to enter Canada (latest information can be found on Canada Immigration website)
- Best time to visit: May to June
- Adapter required (power points): Two flat parallel pins and a round grounding pin (Plug type B)
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required