The walk is called ‘Road of Loving Hearts‘ because Robert Louis Stevenson is buried at the top of the mountain summit. The trail leads to that burial tomb. Robert Louis Stevenson was a Scottish poet and author. The walk starts off at the Robert Louis Stevenson museum, which was the author’s home. Logistics Starting and …
Samoa is one of the many islands in Pacific Ocean.
- Capital city: Apia.
- Main language spoken: Samoan.
- Basic Greetings: talofa (Hello), faafetai (Thank you), fa’amolemole (Please).
- Currency: Samoan tala.
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports.
- Tourist visa: Visa is not required if the stay is less than 60 days (latest information can be found on Samoan Immigration website).
- Best time to visit: July to September.
- Adapter required (power points): Type I (similar to Australia).
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required.
There are always learnings from travels. I note down lessons learned generally, which lists all the things I learned about the country while I was travelling in the country. So here is my list for Samoa: Data or Wifi is expensive. The cheapest is getting a SIM card. The SIM card (ensure it is activated …
I wouldn’t lie! If you need a good stay at Samoa – it is expensive. After a bit of research and because I had a voucher from Lastminute.com – I decided to go with Le Manumea Resort in Apia. My reasons for selecting the resort initially was pretty simple that it was in my budget. Details …
A visa free country if you are visiting Samoa for less than 60 days. But you do need to hold an onward ticket, a copy of bank statement and a valid passport for at least next 6 months. This is valid for any nationality (including Australia and India). Note: Even though similar names, Samoa is …