The process for applying for Chile tourist visa for Indian citizens residing in Australia is very easy and systematic. This post details out the process for obtaining the Chile tourist visa.
Step 1: To submit the below original documents at Chile Consulate General
- Completed visa application form
- Current Australian visa (if the visa is not stamped, then the email obtaining VEVO visa check must be forwarded to the consulate at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chile travel itinerary (flight tickets and accommodation)
- Letter from current employer
- One passport size photograph on a white background
Step 2: An authorization letter will be sent to your email address provided by Chile consulate before issuing the visa
Step 3: Visit the Chile Consulate to pay the visa fee and the passport will be stamped on your passport.
Chile Consulate General Sydney: Level 18, 44, Market Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
The recent up to date information can be found on Chile Consulate website.