Who am I?
I am an Bangalore girl living in Sydney, trying to live my passion and dreams.
An IT professional who craves and breathes travel. I love exploring new places and meeting new people. I mostly travel alone or with any of my travel buddies. I am at ease in being a tourist or a traveler or even both, whatever the place requires me to be!!
I love taking pictures and capturing candid moments. I mostly click landscapes and skyscapes. I take lots of pictures of the sunsets and the clouds.
What else do I love?
I have varied interests. I love hiking and diving. I also love food and trying new cuisines (as they say, food is part of travel) in different parts of the World.
Statistics of Solopassport
Solopassport was established in May 2015 and has come a long way by building a variety of readers and followers. With over 4100+ followers on Facebook and 4800+ followers on Instagram, Solopassport is growing steadily and exponentially.
I am open to collaborations, please reach out to me to determine how we can collaborate.
Few key achievements
- Raksha Nagaraj – Solo Traveller.
- Fearless females who travel solo.
- Bodoland Tourism Board.
- 2018 Empty Lighthouse Magazine Travel Award.
- Top 100 Solo Travel Blogs by FeedSpot.
How can you work with me?
There are a number of ways where we can work together:
- Collaborate for products and services – I can work with you to promote some of the products and services that you offer, which aligns with my viewer’s interests.
- Affiliations – If your advertisements align with my website content, I can promote your products on my website.
- Share your content with my readers and followers on social media.
- Photography – For high resolution photographs, contact me.
- Content writing – SEO compliant and fully researched content writing and sponsored posts.
How can you connect with me?
- Email address: email@example.com (please email me for my detailed media kit).
- Facebook: @Solopassport.
- Twitter: @Solopassport.
- Pinterest: @Solopassport.