Dantes Glen loop walk is a walk in the Blue Mountains area of New South Wales. It is an easy walk that passes through several waterfalls. The walk is in the bushes and it provides opportunities to view the wild flowers and trees.
The first stop that we stopped at was at the Fairy falls, and then we proceeded to the Michaels Falls, which was our second stop. The third stop was at the Echo point and then our last stop was at Frederica falls before we finished up at the starting point.
How to get there?
- Frequent trains run between Lawson and Sydney city. The starting point to the walk is a short walk from Lawson train station.
More information can be found at NSW Transport website.
- Starting point: Lawson Train station
- Distance: 8.72 kilometers
- Grade: Moderate (with some parts of the walk as Hard)
- Time taken: Approx. 4 hours (with lots of photography breaks)
- Path: Lawson Train station – Fairy Falls – Michaels Falls – Echo Point – Frederica Falls – Lawson Train station