Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport!
- Hong Kong & Macau – Hong Kong, literally means ‘Fragrant Harbour‘ or ‘Incense Harbour‘ in Cantonese. Macau is a resort city and is known for its beautiful casinos and luxury hotels.
- India – India, my home country, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh largest country by area and the most populous democracy in the World. New Delhi is the capital of India. India consists of 29 states and 7 union territories.
- Singapore – The Lion City is a city-state in South East Asia. Singapore consists of 63 islands. Due to its tropical weather and multi culture, Singapore is one of the famous travel destinations in South East Asia.
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- Iceland – Iceland is known as the “Land of fire and ice”. It is by far the safest countries I have visited. The people are warm and friendly even though the weather is harsh and extreme.
- Norway – Norway is one of the Scandinavian countries in Europe. Oslo is the capital city of Norway.
- Canada – Canada is a country in the Northern part of North America. The country has ten provinces and three territories.
- United States of America (U.S.A)
- Australia – Australia is a continent and country surrounded by the Pacific and the Indian oceans. There are six states – New South Wales (NSW), Queensland (QLD), South Australia (SA), Tasmania (TAS), Victoria (VIC) and Western Australia (WA) and two major mainland territories – Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and Northern Territory (NT).
- Fiji – Fiji, which is also popularly known as the Soft coral of the World, is an island country in the South Pacific Ocean. It has more than 330 islands out of which 110 islands are permanently inhabited. Suva is the capital of Fiji.
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
© 2015 – 2017 Raksha Nagaraj All Rights Reserved. Reproduction, or re-transmission, in whole, or in part, or in any manner, without prior written consent of the author, is in violation of the copyright law.