Mauritius – my first abroad trip. Mauritius is an island country in the African continent.
- Capital city: Port Louis.
- Main language spoken: English.
- Basic Greetings: Hello, Thank you.
- Currency: Mauritian rupee.
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports.
- Tourist visa: You do not need visa to enter Mauritius if the stay is less than 60 days. You only need the return ticket. (latest information can be found on Mauritius Immigration website).
- Best time to visit: May to December.
- Adapter required (power points): Plug C and G.
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required.
My travel stories