Brunei is a tiny nation on the island of Borneo.
- Capital city: Bandar Seri Begawan.
- Main language spoken: Malay.
- Basic Greetings: Selamut Pagi (Good Morning), terima kasih (Thank you).
- Currency: Brunei dollar.
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports.
- Tourist visa: Visa is required to enter Brunei (latest information can be found on Brunei Immigration website).
- Best time to visit: June to September & January to May.
- Adapter required (power points): Type G.
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required.
- Andulau Forest Reserve
- Diving – done
- Gadong Night Market
- Istana Nurul Iman
- Jame Asr Hassanal Bolkiah Mosque – done
- Jerudong Park
- Kampong Ayer water village
- Kuala Belait
- Pekan Tutong
- Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha Bridge (RIPAHS Bridge)
- Royal Regalia Museum Brunei – The history of the Bruneian Royal Family
- Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque – done
- Tasek Merimbun
- Ulu Temburong National Park day trip – The green Jewel of Brunei