Cambodia is famous for Angkor Wat temple.
- Capital city: Phnom Penh
- Main language spoken: Khmer
- Basic Greetings: arun suor sdei (Good Morning), jumreap sooa (Hello), orgoon (Thank you)
- Currency: Riel (KHR)
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports
- Tourist visa: Visa is on arrival for Indian citizens (latest information can be found on Cambodian Immigration website)
- Best time to visit: November to March
- Adapter required (power points): Two flat parallel pins or two round pins or three rectangular pins
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required
Things to do
Apsara Dance Show
Dated: Today From the time I have landed in Cambodia, I have been chanting about the Apsara Dance show. EvenRead more.
Phare, The Cambodian Circus
My mother clapped cheerfully every time an artist jumped high on a tray held by other artists or an artistRead more.
I really liked the transportation within Cambodia. The transportation ranges between buses to taxis. And the best part is theyRead more.