Malaysia – occupies part of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. The country is well known for its rain forests, beaches and mountains.
- Capital city: Kuala Lumpur
- Main language spoken: Malay
- Basic Greetings: Selamat Pagi (Hello), Terima Kasih (Thank you)
- Currency: Malaysian ringgit
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports
- Tourist visa: Visa is required (eVisa can be applied on Malaysia Immigration website)
- Best time to visit: March to October
- Adapter required (power points): Three pronged UK plug
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required
Things to do
Being an avid traveler, I have no other option but to look for cheapest flight options. Air Asia and ScootRead more.
AirAsia red lounge (Kuala Lumpur)
On my way to New Delhi from Sydney, I had a transit of 12 hours at Kuala Lumpur airport. IRead more.
On level 1 of KLAI2 is the Capsule Transit. It is a convenient and economical way to spend the nightRead more.
Finding Nemo in Langkawi
I was excited to see Nemo. I was jumping up and down with excitement. I had not seen Nemo evenRead more.
Plaza Premium Lounge – Nah!
While I was transiting at Kuala Lumpur airport, I decided to spend my night at Plaza Premium Lounge. I bookedRead more.
Transportation from and to KLAI airport
Don’t listen to the KL Information desk! The lady suggested that I take KL express train to KL Sentral andRead more.