Netherlands is a country in Europe and is known for a canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes.
- Capital city: Amsterdam.
- Main language spoken: Dutch and English.
- Basic Greetings in Dutch: Hallo (Hello), Dank Je (Thank you).
- Currency: EUR (Euro).
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports.
- Tourist visa: Visa is required to enter Netherlands (latest information can be found on their Immigration website). For Australian citizens, visa is not required if traveling only for 90 days.
- Best time to visit: April to October.
- Adapter required (power points): Type C and F plug.
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required.