Romania is a Southeastern country in the continent of Europe.
- Capital city: Bucharest.
- Main language spoken: Romanian.
- Basic Greetings: Salut (Hello), multumesc (Thank you).
- Currency: Romanian leu.
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports.
- Tourist visa: Visa is required to enter Romania (latest information can be found on Romania Immigration website).
- Best time to visit: Spring & Early Summer (March to June) or Late Summer & Fall (September to October).
- Adapter required (power points): Europlug with two round prongs. Type F.
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required.
- Black church
- Cărturești Carusel Bookstore (Bucharest)
- Castelul Corvinilor
- Dip in the Black Sea at Constanta or Mamaia
- Drink Tuica
- Eat Sarmale
- Hike in Bucegi mountains to Sphinx
- Hike Tampa Hill (Brasov)
- National museum of art of Romania
- Palace of Parliament
- Ride Transfagarasan Highway
- Rock sculpture of Decebalus
- Sibin Transylvania
- Sleep at Sambata de Sus monastery
- Stravorpoleos church
- Traditional Romanian song and dance
- Visit abandoned Constanta Casino
- Visit Dracula’s Castle
- Visit Peles Castle (Sinania)