Iceland – definitely a paradise for taking pictures and making memories. Iceland is a Nordic island nation. Boasting with its dramatic landscapes of volcanoes and glaciers, Iceland is known as the “Land of fire and ice”. It is by far the safest countries I have visited. The people are warm and friendly even though the weather is harsh and extreme.
- Capital city: Reykjavik.
- Main language spoken: Icelandic.
- Basic Greetings: Halló/Góðan daginn (Hello), Takk (Thank you).
- Currency: Icelandic króna.
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports.
- Tourist visa: Visa is required to enter Iceland (latest information can be found on Iceland Immigration website).
- Best time to visit: July & August.
- Adapter required (power points): Europlug with two round prongs.
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required.
8 days itinerary
Things to do