Ireland – my first solo abroad trip. Ireland is an island country in the North Atlantic.
- Capital city: Dublin.
- Main language spoken: Irish.
- Basic Greetings: Dia duit (Hello), Go raibh maith agat (Thank you).
- Currency: Euro.
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports.
- Tourist visa: Visa is required to enter Ireland (latest information can be found on Ireland Immigration website).
- Best time to visit: March to May and September to November.
- Adapter required (power points): Three prongs (rectangular pins).
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required.
My travel stories