New Zealand is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean. The country is mainly divided into two main islands – North Island and South Island. The country is famous for its volcanic mountains and the beautiful dreamy landscapes. Wellington is the capital city of New Zealand.
Listen to my stories
- 3 days itinerary in Kaikoura – Kaikoura is a beautiful coastal town on the South Island of New Zealand. It is about 3 hours drive from Christchurch.
- How do you open a fuel tank? We sat there, in the car for about 5 minutes, trying to figure out how to open a fuel tank. I was embarrassed – like big time!
- I became a dwarf 😛 – Hobbiton movie set is a day trip from Auckland. It is clubbed with the Waitomo Caves. And both – Hobbiton movie set and Waitomo Caves, are definitely must-sees in New Zealand.
- Jump, jump and jump – I decided to go with AJ Hackett Bungy in Queenstown. There were three options – one Kawarau Bungy Jump (43m), second The Ledge (400m) and the third The Nervis Bungy Jump (134m).
- My first self driven road trip – This was the first time I was attempting to drive 850+ kms in 3 days.
- Queenstown I love you! – I believe in fairy tales. Queenstown is a place that comes straight from a fairy tale. And I am in love with the place.
© 2015-2017 Raksha Nagaraj All Rights Reserved. Reproduction, or re-transmission, in whole, or in part, or in any manner, without prior written consent of the author, is in violation of the copyright law.