Samoa is one of the many islands in Pacific Ocean.
- Capital city: Apia.
- Main language spoken: Samoan.
- Basic Greetings: talofa (Hello), faafetai (Thank you), fa’amolemole (Please).
- Currency: Samoan tala.
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports.
- Tourist visa: Visa is not required if the stay is less than 60 days (latest information can be found on Samoan Immigration website).
- Best time to visit: July to September.
- Adapter required (power points): Type I (similar to Australia).
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required.
Things to do