Vanuatu, is one of the most beautiful and friendly island countries I have visited. It is in the South Pacific Ocean. It was first inhabited by Melanesian people.
- Capital city: Port Vila
- Main language spoken: Bislama, French and English
- Basic Greetings in Bislama: Halo (Hello), Tangkyu (Thank you)
- Basic Greetings in French: Bonjour (Hello), Merci (Thank you), S’il te plait (Please)
- Currency: Vanuatu vatu
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports
- Tourist visa: Visa is on arrival for Indian citizens (latest information can be found on Vanuatu Immigration website)
- Best time to visit: April to October
- Adapter required (power points): Type I
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required
Things to do
Hideaway Island Resort in Mele Island
First of all, I would like to start my post by saying that Vanuatu is an amazing and beautiful place.Read more.
Underwater working Post office
The first time I heard that there is an underwater working post office. “Really? That’s crazy!” I had thought andRead more.
Vanuatu in 4 days
Vanuatu is an island country in South Pacific Ocean. I visited Vanuatu for my Easter holidays. And this post is aRead more.