Chile is a narrow long country on the western part of South American continent.
- Capital city: Santiago
- Main language spoken: Spanish
- Basic Greetings: Hola (Hello), Buenos Dias (Good Morning), Gracias (Thank you)
- Currency: Chilean peso
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports
- Tourist visa: Visa is required to visit Chile (more information can be found on Chile Immigration website)
- Best time to visit: September to November
- Adapter required (power points): Two round pins or three round pins
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required
Things to do
Chile – My planned travel itinerary!
I have always wanted to visit South America. It has been one of my dream destinations. As part of myRead more.
Chile tourist visa for Indian citizen
The process for applying for Chile tourist visa for Indian citizens residing in Australia is very easy and systematic. ThisRead more.
Chile, I love you!
Chile was voted as a must visit place for 2018 by Lonely Planet. I have seen New Zealand and NorwayRead more.
Photo Diary: Valparaiso
Valparaiso is definitely the Mecca of street art. Every lane, staircase and building has a graffiti on it and eachRead more.
Street art in Santiago 💕
I have told this many times – I love street arts. Taking pictures of some cool arts around the cityRead more.
Vaccinations for Chile, Bolivia and Peru
Getting vaccinations before traveling to any country is a good idea. As part of my travel checklist, vaccinations are alwaysRead more.