Peru is undoubtedly my most favourite country in South America.
- Capital city: Lima
- Main language spoken: Spanish
- Basic Greetings: Hola (Hello), Buenos Dias (Good Morning), Gracias (Thank you)
- Currency: Sol
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports
- Tourist visa: Visa is required to visit Peru (more information can be found on Peru Immigration website)
- Best time to visit: May to September
- Adapter required (power points): Two-pronged plugs with flat, parallel blades or two round prongs
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required
Things to do
Inca Trail – packing list
Now that it’s only few weeks left for my Inca trail adventure, I start to think of all the thingsRead more.
Inca trail to Machu Picchu – a complete guide!
Last Christmas and New Years 2018, my friends Vijay and Keyur and I did the Inca trail. And it isRead more.
Peru – My planned travel itinerary!
Peru means Inca trail for me. I had to do the Inca trail and see one of the wonders ofRead more.
Photo Diary: Machu Picchu
Since Machu Picchu is so beautiful and one of the seven wonders, I thought it deserved a separate post. BuiltRead more.
Vaccinations for Chile, Bolivia and Peru
Getting vaccinations before traveling to any country is a good idea. As part of my travel checklist, vaccinations are alwaysRead more.