United States of America (U.S.A) – Who doesn’t dream of going to U.S.A? It is a country consisting of 50 states, a federal district, 5 major territories and various possessions.
- Capital city: Washington D.C
- Main language spoken: English
- Basic Greetings: Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, Good night, Hello and Good bye.
- Currency: US Dollar
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports
- Tourist visa: B1/B2 visa is required to enter USA (latest information can be found on USA Immigration website)
- Best time to visit: May to June
- Adapter required (power points): Two flat parallel pins and a round grounding pin (Plug type B)
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required