Happiness… is defined by little things in life!
After reading a blog from my friend about the little things that matter in our lives, I decided to list down all the little things that I am happy about.
Happiness is when:
- Your mom calls you every day to make sure you are alright.
- Your cousin is getting engaged and there is happiness in your family.
- You have more than one best friend.
- One of your best friends reminds you about how you inspire other Indian girls, through your travel pictures and blogs.
- Your other best friend drinks and parties with you just to make you feel better.
- Your third best friend says he is proud of you for everything you have done or achieved in your life.
- Someone holds your hands and say all I want is you.
- You look into your love’s eyes and all you see is the love for you.
- Your friends on Facebook message you constantly to check if you are okay, when you don’t post anything on Facebook for few days.
- The lady at the shop smiles enthusiastically and asks you how you are doing.
- You talk nonsense with your best friends.
- Someone talks and praises your blog.
- You see the cute puppy in the morning whilst going to work.
- The cockatoo makes noise sitting at the ridge of your balcony.
- Your colleagues ensure you are doing fine by constantly asking you if you need help.
- Your team members say that they are glad that you were assigned to the project.
- The manager states that you are doing a commendable job in such a short span of time.
- Your fellow passengers try to help you when you are struggling with too many bags in your hand.
- You have a chocolate after a stressful day.
- You smile and remember the good old days.
- Strangers in different corners of the World message you to get some information on the places you have travelled to.
- You proudly say you have travelled to 19 countries.
- You realise you need to renew your passport as you have run out of pages because of the stamps on it.
- Your colleague sends you a list of places he has visited so you can add them to your bucket list.
- You and your crazy friend laugh till 1 AM looking at the posts posted by one of the guys.
- A size 8 dress fits you.
- You hold your tennis racket.
- You realise that you have many more things to add to this list.
Even though I am at a low phase in my life currently, this is my reminder that I have to cherish what I have and I do have many many reasons to be happy about.