Sydney is the capital city of New South Wales. It is known for its beautiful coast line and coastal walks. There are plenty of walks around Sydney that cater needs for every kind of hiker/walker.
Sydney has four modes of public transport:
- Light rails
The main train station is the Central train station. The recent and up-to-date information on public transport can be found on NSW Transport website.
Opal card is the card used to travel within Sydney and can be used for any modes of public transport in Sydney. Opal card can also be used to travel to some of the cities in New South Wales as well. Opal cards can be topped up at any train station or news agency or 7/11 stores or online. More information on where all Opal cards can be used is found on the Opal website.
- Barrenjoey lighthouse
- Bobbin Head Track via Sphnix Memorial
- Bondi to Coogee Walk
- Central to Milsons Point ❤️
- Darling Harbour to Wynyard station
- Great North Walk – Sydney
- Henry Head & Cape Banks Walk
- Kurnell to Cronulla coastal walk
- La Perouse to Maroubra walking track
- Lane Cove Riverside Walk