Happy New Year folks!! Have a great one. It’s a new year already! Time is flying. I am writing this post in the month of September 2019, already planning for next year. It is scary to plan for future but I do want to have list of things to do for the coming year 2020. So this is my hiking bucket list for the year 2020:
Hiking bucket list in Bangalore and around
- Skandagiri (6 kilometres) – I have already done this hike before. But I would like to do this again this year.
- Kudremukh (21 kilometres) – One of the most beautiful hikes I have ever done in Western Ghats.
- Gokarna & Dudhsagar Falls – I have heard these hikes are amazing.
- Kodachadri – I have done this as well previously and would like to do this again.
- Uttari Betta – I have never done this hike before. – DONE
- Aane Gudda Trek (Elephant Hill Trek)
- Madhugiri Fort – I have planned this before many times but I have never done it. I would love to do this, this year.
- Kunti betta – A new hike for me.
- Hutridurga – Again have never done this before.
Rest of India
- Kedarkanta (20 kilometres) – I would love to do a hike in Himalayas.
- Chembra Peak – This is another hike that I would love.
- Meghalaya 3 waterfalls hike – I have scheduled this hike for the month of Feb.- DONE
Hiking bucket list in Sydney and around
- Spit Bridge to Manly (11 kilometres)
- Bondi to Coogee (6 kilometres)
- Manly to Bondi (69 kilometres)
- Great North Walk – partially done
- Mount Kosciusko with Blue Lake (18 kilometres)
- The Castle
- Sawn Rocks (Mt Kaputar)
- Mt Warning
- Oxfam (50 kilometres)
- 7 bridges walk (28 kilometres)
- Taronga Zoo to Chowder Bay (8.7 kilometres)
- Balmoral beach to Taronga Zoo (5.8 kilometres)
Hiking bucket list in Tasmania
- Bay of Fires (25 kilometres)
- Wineglass Bay
Hiking bucket list in New Zealand
- Tongariro Alpine crossing (20 kilometres)
I do hope I do at least 70 to 80% of the above listed hikes this year.