All prices shown on the Solopassport website are in Indian Rupees (INR). Prices are fixed and not negotiable.
Are the paintings framed?
My paintings may or may not be framed, please see individual painting’s description to see if the painting is framed. Most of my paintings are on canvases that have a wooden frame and also sides of these paintings are also painted, so it can be hung on the wall and admired without much preparation.
Note: Please measure your wall and make sure you pick the right size before placing an order.
What materials are used for the paintings?
- I mostly use acrylic paints.
- The canvases are fine-grained cotton and stretched.
- All the paintings are hand-made on canvases and no two canvases are duplicated.
The information on the materials used for a painting will be described in individual painting’s description.
How are the paintings packaged and shipped?
After order is confirmed, the painting is dispatched within 3 to 5 business days. We ensure that the painting is packed in a package for safe travel so that the painting arrives to you in a proper condition.
IMPORTANT: We will NOT be responsible for any delay during delivery, including but NOT limited to customs postage checking, strike, etc.
Will the buyer be notified about the order and its status?
Yes, we will try our best to keep you informed about you order as much as we can.
- For every order that you place, you will receive an order confirmation email and a receipt outlining the delivery timelines.
- Once shipped, we will also send you the shipment details including the tracking number. In case of any delays or changes, you will be notified at the earliest.
If you have any query regarding your order, please feel free to send us an email on Solopassport@gmail.com.
What in case the buyer changes their mind or want to cancel the order?
We offer a change of mind/cancellation within 24 hrs of the purchase/s, however:
- If you cancel an order before it’s shipped, we will refund the money to your bank account or credit card within 5-7 working days.
- We don’t entertain cancellations after the painting is dispatched.
For cancellation of order within the said period, inform us immediately using our email at Solopassport@gmail.com.
Can the order be canceled?
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to product availability, errors in the description or price of the product, error in your order or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected. Without limitation to any provisions relating to Limitation of Liability, we will not be liable or otherwise responsible for any loss or damage caused to you by the cancellation of an order by us.
What in case the buyer receives a damaged painting?
If you receive a damaged painting, you must save the damaged box so we can immediately file a claim with the shipping company. They will need to see the box and painting to launch their investigation.
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the external packaging of the paintings upon receipt and marking any noticeable damage on the delivery receipt as is required by the courier/ shipping provider. If there is significant damage to the external packaging, the painting must be rejected by you and returned to the courier.
You will be required to contact us at Solopassport@gmail.com within 24 hours of the courier’s receipt to report the damage so that we may immediately resolve the situation with the courier. Failure to do this, confirms your acceptance of your order in good condition. Read our refund and returns policy to know more.
Does the painting price listed on the website include Taxes and VAT?
As a buyer, it is your duty to pay the tax when you make an order from abroad. Our price listed on the website does NOT include taxes, VAT, or other hidden charges.
How to care for paintings?
- Please ensure that you clean your hands before handling any canvas painting.
- To remove any dust from the painting, simply wipe it softly with a lightly damp cloth. Do not use any chemicals to clean the painting(s).
- Ensure you keep the painting away from heat and never hang your canvas painting outside, in areas of high humidity.
- Do not place anything on top of the canvas or lay your canvas with the front facing down, it may damage the painting.
Should you have a question, a concern or a complaint of any kind, please email at Solopassport@gmail.com.