The Square Rock lookout is located in the Namadgi National Park in ACT. It is about 1400 metres above sea level. It is a lovely day walk with the rock platforms.
- Starting and ending points: Car Park on Corin Road.
- Total Length: 8 kilometres return.
- Total time: around 4 hours.
- Grade: Moderate.
How to get there?
- By road – The car park on Corin Road is around 59 kilometres (one hour) from Canberra city.
Public Transport & Phone Network
- None. The only way to reach the starting point is by car. The starting point is the Square Rock car park.
- Phone signal: None.