Who am I?
My name is Raksha Nagaraj, founder, blogger, content creator and social media influencer behind Solopassport. I am an Indian girl based out of Sydney (Australia) and Bengaluru (India) as I shuffle between the two places.
As an avid traveler, I have been traveling from past 10 years and have been to 50 countries in 7 continents. Through my blogs and content, I promote solo female traveling and adventurous travels. I am a certified PADI Rescue Scuba Diver and a passionate trekker / hiker.
My content reflects the hues of my passion besides being a travelogue. I am a feminist striving to bring about gender equality.
Read more about me!
Solopassport means a passport that travels solo (mostly).
Started in 2015 with a simple idea to encourage women to take a brave step into solo travelling, Solopassport has soared beyond its principal tenet.
Promoting solo female traveling and adventurous travels, Solopassport has become one of the most established and popular travel blogs on the internet.
My Top Travel Destinations
- 9 Best Souvenirs to Buy in Egypt: Bringing a Piece of History Home (2024)
- A Winter Wonderland Retreat: Wyndham Garden Ushuaia Hotel del Glaciar (2024)
- TRYP Hotel Sao Paulo Airport: Your Transit Oasis (2023)
- Discovering the White Continent: 22 Best Things to Do in Antarctica (2023)
- What to See in Khiva? Journey through Uzbekistan’s Living Museum (2023)
- Unlocking Arabian Beauty: Best Time to Travel to Oman (2023)
Are You Looking For Something Specific? Search Here!
If you wish to work with me or have any questions/concerns, write to me on info@Solopassport.com, Solopassport@gmail.com, or use the Contact us page.