Kung Fu Panda is one of my favourite movies in all times. Who doesn’t love Po? The adorable awesome Panda. It is the journey of Po who goes from being a noodle seller to the Dragon Warrior.
The movie focuses on the beautiful relationships between Po and his father Mr. Ping, Po and his idealists – The Furious Five and Po and his masters Oogway and Shifu.
This post is to jot down few of my best-loved beautiful dialogues mentioned in the movie:
- Quit, don’t quit.. Noodles, don’t noodles.. You are too concerned about what was and what will be.. There is a saying: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
- To make something special you just have to believe it’s special.
- One often meets his destiny, on the road he takes to avoid it.
- He was so deadly, in fact, that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure of pure awesomeness!
- When you focus on Kung fu, when you concentrate.. you stink.
- The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can get cut just by looking at – Ow!
© 2016 Raksha Nagaraj All Rights Reserved. Reproduction, or re-transmission, in whole, or in part, or in any manner, without prior written consent of the author, is in violation of the copyright law.