Japan, a land of culture and ancient traditions, is one of the most beautiful countries I have visited so far. It has immense amounts of breathtaking scenic beauty. The people are extremely friendly and are the nicest people I have come across till date. The technology is so well advanced and is known for their hi-tech heated toilets. And the public transport system is one of the best. You name it and Japan has it all. Here are the 10 photographs that will put Japan on your bucket list.
1. The prayer flags or the prayer wooden blocks, has messages to the God from people of all nationalities and religions.
2. If visiting Japan during Spring, then be rest assured that Japan is pink or white.
3. The Thousand Torii Gates or the One thousand shrine gates are something that is a photographer’s dream.
4. The Golden Palace and its reflections on the waters around it is truly a spectacular beauty.
5. The fast bullet trains that cover the distance between Hiroshima and Tokyo in just 4 hours is an experience by itself.
6. The national liquor Sake, made from rice, is definitely a must try.
7. Nothing can compete with the Miyajima Floating Torii. It’s a marvel, for sure.
8. Atomic bomb dome and the peace memorial park are a great place to read and witness the history of the atomic bombing.
9. Japan’s highest mountain Mt Fuji must be ticked off and done.
10. The city lights and the busy streets of Tokyo, are worth observing and cherishing.