Kung Fu Panda is one of my favourite movies in all times. Who doesn’t love Po? The adorable and awesome Panda. It is the journey of Po who goes from being a noodle seller to the Dragon Warrior. What I love about the movie is that it focuses on the beautiful relationships between:
- Po and his father Mr. Ping,
- Po and his idealists, The Furious Five and
- Po and his masters Oogway and Shifu.
My favourite quotes from Kung Fu Panda (Part 1) movie
This post is to jot down few of my best-loved beautiful dialogues mentioned in the movie:
- Quit, don’t quit.. Noodles, don’t noodles.. You are too concerned about what was and what will be.. There is a saying: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
- To make something special you just have to believe it’s special.
- One often meets his destiny, on the road he takes to avoid it.
- He was so deadly, in fact, that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure of pure awesomeness!
- When you focus on Kung fu, when you concentrate.. you stink.
- The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can get cut just by looking at – Ow!