Having a first aid kit with some basic medicines is a must for every travel. The first aid kit is the collection of the basic medicines and equipment to administer anyone at the first stage before getting the medical help. This post aims at the things that I carry in my first aid kit.
I maintain a small pouch with:
- Waterproof band aids
- Bandages with either a sticky tape or butterfly clips
- Block out for treating the sun burn
- Aeroguard insect repellent
- Panadols (pain killers)
- Anti-nausea tablets
- Tablets for loose motions
- Tablets for constipation
- Antiseptic cream/wipes (Dettol wipes)
- Wet wipes
- Disprin (headache tablets)
- Scissors & tweezers
- Medicines for cough and sore throat
- Eye drops
Note: Ensure you check the expiry date before using any of the medicines. And ensure you don’t carry the scissors and tweezers with the first aid kit if you wish to take the kit as a carry on baggage.
Please note: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase by clicking a link on this post. This will be at no additional cost to you. Affiliate links help me keep this website up and running. Thank you for your support.