Darwin is the capital city of Northern Territory. It is known for its amazing national parks and the strong Aboriginal culture. I am in love with Darwin. I love everything about this beautiful cultural city. So, I have been here two times and I wish to visit many more times. I have taken multiple day trips from this city to explore the outdoors of the territory as well. This post aims at listing the day trips from Darwin city that I have taken till date.
Litchfield National Park
Litchfield National Park is home to many stunning waterfalls and crystal clear pools. It is about 110 kilometres from Darwin.
- Tour name: Small-Group Litchfield National Park Day Trip from Darwin
- Provider: Wayoutback Australian Safaris
- Cost: AUD 129.00 per person
Kakadu National Park
The highlight of traveling in Northern Territory is the Kakadu National Park. It is famous for the Aboriginal rock paintings and the culture. The national park is around 150 kilometres from Darwin and is one of the longest day tours among the others.
- Tour name: Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land
- Provider: Offroad Dreaming
- Cost: AUD 260.00 per person
Katherine Gorge tour
Katherine Gorge is a gorge carved through the sand stones in Nitmiluk National Park. It is made up of 13 gorges.
- Tour name: Katherine Day Tour from Darwin including Katherine Gorge Cruise
- Provider: AAT Kings
- Cost: AUD 269.00 per person