Woohooo! Solopassport received an award – “The Versatile Blogger Award“. It is exciting and motivating when a fellow travel blogger recognizes and approaches you with an award.
Having said that I do believe that Solopassport has a long way to go.
What is Versatile Blogger Award?
Versatile Blogger Award (VBA) is an award given to a blogger by a fellow blogger. This award is given to honor the quality of writing or images and the uniqueness of the subject covered on their website.
Who nominated me?
“Be grateful for small things, big things and everything in between.” ~Picturequotes
I am grateful to have received this award from one of the fellow travel bloggers whom I admire.
- Thank you Nicole Anderson from Camping for women for nominating me. It was a pleasure reading the 7 facts about you. Congratulations on beating the Cancer. I really wish to meet you one day.
7 facts about me
- I believe in fairy tales. I believe in happy endings and that the good always wins.
- I get all teary when I watch emotional romantic movies.
- I love animals.
- I love poetry especially Urdu poems – even though I do not understand most of it.
- I love to draw or sketch. This is a big stress buster for me.
- I am an ambivert. I come across as an extrovert, but there are many things that I do not share with anyone and keep it to myself.
- My best travel buddy is my camera (Canon DSLR – 7D Mark II). I absolutely need no-one if I have my camera with me.
Whom do I want to nominate?
There are many travel bloggers whom I admire but few are the ones who truly make a mark in your life.
- Rashmi from Tracer bullet diaries
- Neha from Life needs a holiday
- Meghana from Not an ordinary food blog
- Chandini from Little about everything
- Divya from Thrudlens
- Akshata from Dialog with life
Rules for the nominees
- Thank you Versatile Blogger Award nominator.
- Tell your nominator 7 things about yourself.
- Select your favourite bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly that deserve this awesome award.
- Display the VBA on your blog.
- Most important rule – Have fun!